Last updated: Feb 4, 2023
Data Collection and Use
We don't collect, use, or store any data other than what is necessary to provide and maintain Soundboard Bot.
We store the following information:
- Server IDs are stored so that we can find your server's sounds and settings. Server names are stored so that we can show you a list of your servers on the web interface (coming later).
- When you add a new sound, we store the file attachment you upload and the sound name you provide, which is required to make the bot work. We also store the duration of each sound and the date it was uploaded so that we can show you this information and enforce duration limits.
- We store the number of times each sound has been played so that we can show you this count.
- Some user IDs are stored so that we can show you who uploaded a sound.
- Some role IDs are stored so that we can remember your role permission level settings.
- We store the values you provide for bot settings, such as your chosen prefix or list sort mode.
- We store the date Soundboard Bot joined your server and the number of members in your server solely for analytics purposes to help us maintain the service.
- We store usage statistics about your use of Soundboard Bot solely for analytics purposes to help us maintain the service.
Your information is not transferred to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating this service, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law.
We will automatically delete all of your server's sounds and settings 14 days after you remove Soundboard Bot from your server. To request the deletion of your data or your server's data, please contact us at [email protected]. We may need to verify your Discord identity.